Saturday, June 28, 2014

Being & Becoming

Life is only in being but not in becoming. The Understanding should not be  at the intellectual level but at the plane of experiencing life.Understanding the self which is actually you, Not the meaning of self the has been passed down the ages.From the ancestors who passed their experience,Their experience which is knowledge to us may not bring the actual understanding of what the self is.Life is only in being but not in becoming.

Being is what am i actually,MY thoughts,MY accumulated knowledge,MY memory, MY responses, MY reaction on understanding a situation .My relation with the external world which i think other than me, and with me which i think as me.

please you can comment or question or criticize .please feel free on any discussion..... 


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Our ultimate goal is self-discovery! (i.e., Who am I? and What is my real state?) and think deep.

    Our Society (Family + Gurus + Friends etc.) is teaching more (again and again) about material world and material world desires (Do like that and work like this). They are not teaching the truth as you said. This is sad part of our current life.

    I suggest you to read Kathopanishad for meaning of life and death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION,COMMENTS AND SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY

      Delete

Followers